Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sailor Moon Reboot

This news is a few days old, but it doesn't look like it's hit the greater SF/Fantasy blogosphere much yet, so I'll post it here.  Sailor Moon is getting a reboot!  Manga Critic (and other sources) say it will be a brand new TV show, aimed at an older, more mature audience.  It's set for next summer.  This announcement makes me wonder if this is why the Sailor Moon manga has been rereleased in North America with a new (and more accurate) English translation.  I keep meaning to read and review those (I've been buying them as they come out).  I'm very excited about this.  Sailor Moon is one of the anime that got me into the genre.

The Miss Dream team fan dubbed the 20th Anniversary Talk show here.

And here's the song people on Moonkitty.net's twitter feed think will be the new opening theme.



No comments: