Story Bundle has their new DRM free ebook bundle up, and it's full of LGBT+ goodness for Pride Month. The curator of this bundle, Melissa Scott, has this to say about the offerings:
First, no novels in which being queer means you're evil, nor any in which it's a doomed and tragic fate. There are places for the latter, but this is June and Pride Month, and I want to share books that celebrate queerness. I've also decided to focus on small press offerings, as they are more likely to be overlooked than books from the mainstream houses. I've tried to pick newer novels, and to reintroduce some older writers, and in general to include books and writers who you might not have seen yet.
Here's what you can get (copied from the email), learn more about each book on the website.
The initial titles in the LGBT+ Bundle (minimum $5 to purchase) are:
- The Secret Casebook of Simon Feximal by KJ Charles
- Wonder City Stories by Jude McLaughlin
- The Mystic Marriage by Heather Rose Jones
- Riley Parra Season One by Geonn Cannon
- Out of This World by Catherine Lundoff
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $15, you get all five of the regular titles, plus seven more!
- The Marshal's Lover by Jo Graham
- Vintage: A Ghost Story by Steve Berman
- Point of Hopes by Melissa Scott and Lisa A. Barnett
- Death by Silver by Melissa Scott and Amy Griswold
- The Kissing Booth Girl and Other Stories by A.C. Wise
- Trafalgar and Boone in the Drowned Necropolis by Geonn Cannon
- Silver Moon by Catherine Lundoff